Sunday, December 18, 2011

my new coat

My dad is so cute. He and I were talking the other day and he told me to go to JCPenney and buy myself something really nice - his treat. So, I went out today and got a new coat. I've been wearing the same one since college, and it's in pretty rough shape. So, I was super excited to be getting a new one!

He asked me to send him some photos of the coat, so this post's for you, Dad! :)

isn't it cute

i was going to go the safe route and choose a solid grey or black, 
but then, I spotted this plaid beauty and decided to get a little wild and crazy! haha :)

I like the vintage inspired buttons, too.

There is a detachable fur collar as well, but I took it off.
(It kinda reminded me of Lester! :) )
Maybe I'll put it on if I'm on a ski holiday in the mountains or something.

************************************

It was such a fun afternoon!
I've been working so hard lately, so it was so nice to have some me-time.
 Clint was so sweet to watch the children so I could go out and recharge my batteries.


7 comments:

  1. Super cute! You picked a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new coat--very cute! And what a sweet thing for your dad to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, I love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.My.Gosh... I want it!!! You look FABulous in it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good! And I love the coat!! I need a new on this year too, but since my pregnant belly doesnt really allow me to button any coats right now I'm holding off and wearing what I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new coat. So sweet of your dad.
    I got my giveaway package today and I am overwhelmed by the beautiful things in the package. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin