Sunday, December 11, 2011

gussied up

I wanted to show y'all a few photos of what I wore last night on my date. I felt cute. :)

I wore a black dress (aka elastic skirt that i pulled up high and made into a strapless dress) 
with my favorite green cardigan with sparkly buttons

i also wore a fantastic vintage butterfly belt that was Clint's grandmama's, 
as well as a long vintage brass chain

i even wore heeled boots!

it felt good to get dressed up and actually do my hair and makeup.
it's not often that i do that these days.

************************************

hope you have a great sunday!

8 comments:

  1. NatalieY.11:45 AM

    Lora! You looked BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing the pics. I hope you and Clint had a WONDERFULLY, SPECIAL date. I am sure he was very proud to have you, his beautiful wife and the mother of his 5 children, looking SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :-) Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you? Love that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty standing there with your handsome date.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful, Lora! Glad you had a date night and were able to dress up! :)

    Marianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I miss you guys!

    April Brown

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin