Friday, December 16, 2011

freedom

OH MY GOODNESS. I have been so sick. I woke up yesterday morning, feeling just awful. I spent the whole day yesterday in bed. And today, I have been really weak and not able to do much of anything. I forced myself to finish up a few important orders this afternoon. Clint had to work tonight, so I am pressing through the evening by myself with the children. I've had worship music on in my kitchen, letting it soak over me and keep my mind and heart focused on God. It has been rough! Leo and Charlotte have also been feeling poorly today. I have been especially discouraged because the timing of all of this is not that great. I had planned on working all day yesterday and today finishing up all the custom orders that I've gotten for Christmas. They need to ship out tomorrow. So, somehow, this evening, I've got to finish my work. Help me, Jesus!!

As I was making those important orders this afternoon, I quickly made one that spoke to my situation right now. It says "freedom" and has a feather on it as well. I really love it. And I really love the scriptures that inspired it as well. I am clinging to them today.


"But for you who revere my name, 
the sun of righteousness will rise
with healing in its wings." 
Malachi 4:2

"So if the Son sets you free,
you will be free indeed." 
John 8:36



 this is one of the worship songs that I have been playing over and over again today:



Be blessed today, my friends. 
And if you have a quick moment to pray, 
I'd so appreciate your prayers for grace and strength.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for health and strength for you Lora. And for the rest of the family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, sweet Lora! May God's grace cover you and fill you with His strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you and your family are doing much better today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin