Friday, December 30, 2011

five things i love friday - vintage tea towels

Today is my sweet husband's 40th birthday! He was born in 1971. So, for this edition of "five things I love friday", I thought it would be fun to feature some great vintage tea towel calendars from that year.  I love to decorate with these linen calendars. I've got two of them hung up on the wall in my laundry room.

Pomegranate Vintage

Sarah Bynum

Tilda Harvey Vintage

Sherry Sunday

Linda Grady

Which one's your favorite?
(I think I like the one with the owls best! But, they are all pretty fantastic. :) )

**********************************************

We had a breakfast birthday party this morning. I gave Clint this awesome t-shirt from one of my favorite vintage t-shirt shops on etsy. Isn't it just perfect for his fortieth birthday? (plus he loves that time period - such a cute history teacher! :) )


Benjamin also made this adorable birthday card for him - it's an i pad. (Clint's favorite thing) ("the hut" is something that he and Leo built outside yesterday with Charlotte)

And here's one more thing:
A little video I took of Clint while we were at the cabin last week. It makes me smile.


Happy Birthday, Honey!!

2 comments:

  1. Linda Grady10:57 AM

    Hi Lora,

    What a nice idea. Thank you for including the towel you purchased from me with all the other wonderful towels.

    I just returned from your shop on Etsy. You make beautiful jewelry! I have added you to my favorite shops.

    Wishing you a Blessed new year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are amazing! IN LOVE, and Happiest of New years to you and your family Lora!!! thanks for all your support and encouragement this year to me and my new blog! you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin