Saturday, December 17, 2011

nocturne

noc·turne (n k tûrn ).

1. A painting of a night scene. 

2. An instrumental composition of a pensive, dreamy mood, especially one for the piano


{the beautiful view out of my living room window this evening}
the outline of the tree branches against the blue sky was just breathtaking

my sweet robby

****************************************

The house is so still this evening.  
Feels the calm after the storm. 

I guess in a way, that's true. I've felt like I've been in a storm recently.
With all this sickness. And with all the extra work I've had for the shop as well.

But, today, I mailed off the bulk of my custom orders for the holidays.
And, I am feeling a bit better, too.

So, this evening, with my children in bed, I can finally breathe one big sigh of relief.
And just sit in the stillness. Enjoying the beautiful night sky.



this song, by one of my favorite composers, sums up how this night feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin