Saturday, December 24, 2011

11 years!

Yesterday was Clint and I's 11th wedding anniversary! He surprised me with a quick one night getaway to our favorite cabin in the mountains. We all went on Thursday morning and stayed overnight. It was a great little trip. We enjoyed sitting by the fire and relaxing. No computers. No cell phones. Just reading and playing games/doing puzzles. And I crocheted part of a scarf as well. I also took the children out to explore the woods and creek behind the cabin. Simple times. Good times.

We drove back last night and then went out on a late night anniversary date. We had a nice dinner and then went to see a movie. It was fun! I am so thankful for my sweet husband. He is such a blessing to my heart! God has truly blessed us with a great marriage and five wonderful children. My cup overflows...

 newlyweds 
12.23.2000

old married couple (ha!)
12.23.2011

*******************************************************

And now, we are focusing on our oldest child.
Benjamin's 8th birthday is today! 
We are looking forward to a fun day with him. 

Have a wonderful day and very blessed weekend!!!

I appreciate all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations... and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lora! What a busy week this is for your family! And a Happy Birthday to Benjamin.

    Merry Christmas to you all- and thank you for your prayers and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane1:16 PM

    Happy Anniversary.....we love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary, ! thank you for sharing, you both look amazing in each picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin