Saturday, November 12, 2011

yard sale finds!

I went to a really great yard sale this morning. The lady had all sorts of beautiful things. I had to use major restraint, let me tell you! But, I did get a few things to make my house a little bit more lovely. Here's the highlights:


my favorite find of the day
{a beautiful little wreath}

i added some vintage lace to it to hang it up on the wall

  it fits perfectly on the half wall that divides my living room and dining room
(and for only $1.00, it was a steal!)

{this little stenciled box}
it makes me smile

i'm not sure where I am going to put it, but it's going to be a great little piece to have and store things in.
(and it was only $2.00!)

{this little antique painted box}
it matches the old wooden bucket that i use for storing the children's shoes
and now, i have a cute place to put all their socks!
(and it was only $1.00! score!)

and i wanted to show you this little pair of custom necklaces that i made for a sweet return customer.
she had me make these for her two sisters (with their birthstones).
aren't they super cute?!

********************************************

hope you're having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great finds Lora! I just love finding the perfect thing at the perfect price! My love language is gifts, and God is always telling me He loves me with wonderful treasures like that!

    Cute necklaces- wish I was close enough to my sister to call her a friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful finds, especially love the wreath.

    Your jewelry, as always, is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin