Saturday, November 26, 2011

my first vlog!

Here I am in my first vlog. (i think that's short for "video blog" - not sure).

I gotta tell you guys - I feel a little extra vulnerable and transparent posting this video on my blog. This is the real me. No photo editing/cropping/glossing over. Just me. But you know what? One of my main goals for my blog is just that - to keep it real. To dispel the myths that we as women have to be perfect and look perfect. We are all just sinners, saved by grace. Can I get an AMEN? :)

I plan on posting little videos every now and then to share special things with y'all that are on my heart.... :)



6 comments:

  1. Good on you! I'm still too scared to do one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lora! You are so precious. I'm so glad you had a great visit with your parents and your cold didn't get in the way. God is so good!
    ps. my necklace arrived and its gorgeous!! I can't wait to bless my daughter with it and share the meaning behind it with her. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! thank you for sharing! I wish I had the nerve to post one...you make it feel so personable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so brave of you! I've been following your blog for quite a while and feel like you are already a friend, so it's nice to hear your voice! I had to chuckle when you said you're ready to enjoy your nice quiet night. With so many children that is not always do-able! Blessings to you - keep being transparent. God is moving through the work of your hands (life, jewelry, blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing the kids in the background :)

    Sorry to hear you have a cold, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you did what I've been wanting to try for a very long time...but I'm so NOT a speaker...writing is my "thing"....

    You made it look so easy...maybe I'll try it! Looking forward to seeing more of your vlogs soon!

    God bless you, Lora!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin