Monday, November 21, 2011

the joys of working together

I made some pumpkin bread with Ruth and Joseph the other day. We had a lot of fun cooking together. There's something so satisfying about working together with your children on a task. I love seeing their eyes light up as they are given a new job to do that they have never done before. It was precious to watch my two little ones work together to stir the ingredients together. They are just too cute!

i mean, does it get any sweeter than this?! 

look at those cute faces!

hands all joined together

such a serious face! he's working hard..

i love this shot of Ruth and Joseph's hands stirring together

i love being a mommy.

*************************************************

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
I am super excited because we are going to spend Thanksgiving with my parents in Atlanta this year. It's been years since we've done that! It's going to be so much fun. :)


(linking up with:)


4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Have a lovely Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to help with things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the simplest of most enjoyable joys, you are right!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin