Friday, November 11, 2011

icing on the cake

I've been working on packing up some things today. To me, the extra attention I spend on packaging is like the icing on the cake. I love making my packages like presents for the person who receives them in the mail.

Here's what I've been working on today:

Somebody bought this amazing vintage apron from my shop yesterday. 
I wrapped it up in some vintage pattern paper and tied it with twine.

 I went outside and found a pretty fall leaf to put on top of one of my fun new business cards.

My new labels! I really like them. :)

********************************************

I've also been working off and on this morning on making twenty handstamped tokens for a wonderful ministry that Laura from Bits of Splendor is heading up called Project Hope. These tokens of HOPE will be put in memory boxes that are given to women in the hospital who have lost babies. As I have been stamping these tokens today, I've been praying for peace and comfort for the women who will receive them. 


I found these pretty organza bags & knew they'd be perfect to put the tokens in.

{HOPE}

Head on over to Laura's blog to read more about Project Hope and how you can help. She's still looking for donations. It's a really amazing opportunity to spread the love and hope of God to women who are hurting.

***********************************************

I don't know about the weather where you live, but it is absolutely gorgeous here! 

A beautiful fall day.

My hubby is coming home soon from his errands, and then I'm going to go enjoy some of this autumn weather by myself! I'm looking forward to a little date with me, myself, and I. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your package- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice, I think it adds the perfect touch when you take the extra step in making it look cozy and nice! I love your new labels too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin