Thursday, November 24, 2011

home sweet home

We arrived in Atlanta last night. It is so great to be here at my parent's house. I've got so many wonderful memories in this home. We moved here in 1990, when I was 15 years old. It's been several years since I've slept here. And the kiddos I don't think have ever spent the night here! (We haven't come to Atlanta very much - my parents usually come to us and stay with us in our home). So, it's been a wonderful visit!! Very relaxing. And fun! Right now, my mom and the older two boys are frosting leaf-shaped cookies for our big meal later on.

Here's a few photos I took this morning:

my mom and I


the vintage apron I gave my mom as a little Thanksgiving Day gift
 (and check out that funny little vintage pin I gave her, too!) 

I also gave her that oversized pear on the shelf. 
I found it last week at a yard sale, and I knew it would go perfectly in her powder room!

Benjamin and Leo enjoying their new sleeping bags from Grandma and Papa
I found them like this this morning as they were watching a show on TV. so cute!

Papa and Robby

Clint relaxing in our room :)

Robby and Grandma

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!!

(I'm thankful for YOU!! :) )


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    lovely lora...

    happy thanksgiving! you are so beautiful and radiant in that picture, and so is your mom! i'm so glad that you get to be at your parents' house with your fam this year. happy thanksgiving!

    blessings and safe travels,
    kitsy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin