Wednesday, November 30, 2011

apple turnover

Charlotte made some delicious pizza crust last night. And after she rolled it all out, we had a little bit of dough left over. So, I had the idea to make a little apple turnover. I mixed together an apple that I cut up into small pieces with some cinnamon and sugar. Then, I put the mixture onto the piece of rolled out dough. I folded the dough in half, sealed it shut with a fork, and sprinkled some brown sugar on top. After about 15 minutes or so in the oven at 350 degrees, out came a delicious apple turnover!
(or apple pie, as I called it, when I told the kids about it.)

It was a big hit! Very yummy.

So, next time you have some extra pizza dough, give it a try!



Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! Apple desserts are my favorite! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make the same thing, with apple slices and lemon dripped over it. Just another idea for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin