Sunday, October 16, 2011

God is with you


The scripture choice today was inspired by my son Leo. This morning, the children and I were reading the story of Gideon defeating the Midianites.

After we talked about the story together, Leo told said to me, "This story reminds me of a Bible verse I learned in school."

And then, he quoted it aloud to all of us:

"God is with you wherever you go. 
He will never leave you."

I am not sure what exact scripture reference is to what he quoted,
but I do know that it was a word from the Lord to me!


I love it when God uses my children to speak a word to my heart.


(linking up with:)




5 comments:

  1. Great verse and reminder. Love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praising God that He is speaking His truth into the children. What a blessing and answer to this grandma's prayers.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing hearing your son praising God

    Have a blessed day!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Love the photo and verse...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRAISE GOD that He will never leave us!

    Beautiful picture and heartwarming to hear your little was Praising the Lord as well!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin