Saturday, October 15, 2011

i will exalt


I woke up with this song in my head. 

Love it so much.

And I love this video.
The music. The worship leader. The worshipers. The painters. The dancers.
All of it.

If you have ten minutes, I highly recommend playing it and entering in to His presence. He's totally available right now to you. All you have to do is welcome Him in.

Hope y'all are all having a great weekend. I don't know about where you are, but here, the weather is absolutely perfect. So thankful for such a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know Steff? I can't believe it! I haven't seen her since a conference we did back in 2001 here in Ohio! I lost contact (her mom & I led worship for a huge womens conference in Grove City - she and her mom are both amazingly talented). I think she was only about 16 or 17 then, though. Does she go to your church? Small world!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin