Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the countdown is on

Well, Harvest Fest starts in just two days. I can't believe it's almost here! I've been thinking about it and preparing for it for months now. So much expectation is in my heart. I can't wait to see what the Lord is gonna do! At the same time, I confess that worry has started to creep into my mind a little bit. I guess it's cause I have been working so hard and spending so much time getting ready for this. And now, that it's finally almost here, I am a bit anxious. I want everything to go well. I want to sell a lot of the pieces that I have made. But most of all, I want to be a vessel that God can work through. I want these little necklaces to be tokens of His love and grace for His people. I so desire to be used to give hope and encouragement to others through these small works of my hands.

Anyway, just wanted to share a bit of my thoughts with you guys. So many of you have offered so much love and encouragement to me! I am so blessed by you all! Thanks so much for all of you prayers. I will be sure to give you guys some updates along the way!

Yeshua - King of Kings


He truly is King over all, isn't He? 
I don't have to worry about a thing. He's got it all under control.

*********************************

And I just had to share a cute picture of my almost 1 year old baby boy:

Robby in his new favorite toy - the Johnny Jump Up! :)



2 comments:

  1. Praying all goes well and the Lord brings you the encouragement you need at each step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a calm and joyful spirit as you get ready for the festival. I know God has already set up His divine appointments for you at your table.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin