Monday, October 3, 2011

origami birds on a branch

My friend Allison called me last week and asked me if I would be interested in taking a mobile that she made a few years back. She was getting rid of it and wanted it to go to a good home. 

I was so excited when she brought it over. It is amazing!

She took a branch, painted it white, and strung lots of colorful origami birds that she made on it.
Isn't so happy and whimsical?
i need to learn how to do orgami now! aren't those birds so cool?!

I knew exactly where to put it too
It's now in Ruth and Joseph's room on the wall above their little reading corner.
{birds in flight}

I love having handmade things in my house. 

I think that they really put the heart into the home!  

************************************

(linking up here:)



3 comments:

  1. Allison10:52 AM

    Thank you so much for the mention!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so pretty! Did you add the branch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have said yes to that too. how whimsical and beautiful... a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin