Friday, September 23, 2011

rhema words

I've been busy making lots of new necklaces. Harvest Fest is coming! It's October 27th - 29th, and I am having a booth again. I'm super excited! It's one of my favorite times of the year.

I thought I'd show you some of the new pieces I've been making. I'd love any input y'all have as far as ideas for words and phrases to stamp. Is there anything that God's been speaking to your hearts lately? I've been praying that God would give me "rhema" words for His daughters - "now" words.

"...how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him." Luke 11:13

abba - Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Necklace with amethyst swarovski
"Abba, Father, all things are possible for You." Mark 14:36
{the sweetest name of all}
Hummingbirds spend their time searching for sweet nectar. Be like a hummingbird and search out the sweetness of life! 

"The leaves on the trees are for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:2

*************************************


"Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word (rhema) that comes from the mouth of God."
Matthew 4:4

Praying that you all hear a rhema word from the Lord today to encourage you in whatever situation you find yourself. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lora-
    Funny- I have had a phrase on my heart this morning: from Psalm 18, the second part of verse 28: 'the LORD turns my darkness into light'- that is exactly what he has done in me after some difficult spiritual struggles, and I am so grateful for the light of His presence after a spell of darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora,

    I have been hinting to my daughter, Melody, how much I would LOVE to have one of your amazing necklaces....the one stamped with the name, Yeshua....awesome!

    I LOVE your ideas for stamps...

    I guess my only input would be that you continue to do what you have been doing...seeking the Lord and His word....it always seems to make itself evident in our life somehow...one way it has done this in your life has been through your art. The words that have been stamped on your silver have been stamped on our hearts, too. The necklaces are such a great reminder to us of that....keep stamping!

    (and hopefully, I will be wearing one of them come December 25th! ha ha!)
    May God bless you and your beautiful family.

    Susan Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin