Wednesday, September 28, 2011

prisms

Have you ever seen the movie Pollyanna? It's one of my favorites. I used to watch it all the time when I was a little girl. I was reminded of a scene in the movie this morning when I noticed several beautiful prisms on the wall in my entryway. My front door has a diamond shaped design in the glass window and they were creating gorgeous diamond prisms on the wall. It was so pretty! Here's a few pictures. (And I also threw in a photo of the new shirt I am wearing today, too. It has a floral cutout design on the top - kinda like the diamond prisms on my wall! neat, huh?)







I took a short video of the prisms on my wall too to show you how the branches of the bush outside my front door are blowing in the wind. If you look closely, you can see them every now and then in the diamond prisms... So cool!

video

And in case you want to take a little trip down memory lane, here's the prism scene from Pollyanna! (the quality of the video isn't that great, but it was the only one on youtube of this scene - sorry!)




{beauty is all around you.} 

all you have to do is look for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin