Friday, September 2, 2011

peas!

Last night, I was feeding Robby some baby food - peas, to be exact. I started making a game out of it, saying "Peas!" in a funny voice before I fed him the next spoonful.
He thought it was absolutely HILARIOUS.
I don't think I've ever seen him laugh so hard. It was so cute!!

Here's a few pictures of my sweet 10 month old boy laughing,
complete with a messy green face from all the peas: 






And one of the two of us after he'd been all cleaned up:


Those blue eyes!

Oh my goodness. Love that boy!

**********************************************
While I was feeding him and saying "Peas!" again and again to make him laugh, I set my camera on the highchair to video him and his big belly laughs.

(I wish I could figure out how to get the sound to work on my video, but I'm stumped. 
Just imagine an adorable baby laugh & a silly mommy voice saying "Peas!" over and over again.)

video


Have a great weekend!!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. I miss those days with our boys. & will be making that order next week when I get paid. So blessed to have found you. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NatalieY.12:01 AM

    SO SWEET!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin