Thursday, September 29, 2011

two new necklaces & an update

 As you know, I've been busy making new necklaces for Harvest Fest. I wanted to share two of them with you today.

(featuring a small antique skeleton key, vintage silver nugget bead, and tiny vintage pearl)
"In that day, He will be your sure foundation, providing a rich store of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. The fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure." Isaiah 33:6

{nuggets of truth. pearls of wisdom.}
(featuring a beautiful sterling silver plated lion charm & faceted brown czech glass bead)
"But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals." Revelation 5:5
{Judah means PRAISE} 

*********************************************
Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I'd appreciate your prayers. I've had a rough couple of days! I am pressing thru though, and trying to rise above my feelings and believe the promises of God for my life. :)

If you're interested, I've been watching a great teaching series by Joyce Meyer and Andy Stanley called "Living Beyond Your Feelings"

I think you'll be blessed if you take a few minutes to listen to it. :) I know I have been!


3 comments:

  1. Praying for you- that sounds a lot like my own week, and I'm so grateful for His presence to see me through.

    Beautiful necklaces- I especially love the 'key to wisdom' one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that key necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lora! You are so sweet! I ordered the beautiful necklace you made. I cannot wait to wear it. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin