Thursday, September 1, 2011

just a quick hello

Not much to write about today. But, I still wanted to pop in and say hi.

Hi!


I hope y'all are having a great morning so far. I was up late hanging out my hubby. He's not home often, but when he is home, he is fully present. You know what I mean? I love that about him. We hung out in the kitchen, watching funny youtube videos and talking about twitter. He wanted me to explain it to him. It was funny. He said, "OK, can you show me that tweet page?" I love him. So cute.

So, this morning, I am pretty tired.
But thankful too that I got to stay up late talking to my husband.

I started this awesome book by Joyce Meyer this morning. It's called "In Pursuit of Peace". It's really good. I wanted to share a little bit of the chapter I read today - hope it speaks to your heart as much as it did to mine.

"God will give you all the grace you need for today, and He will also give you grace for tomorrow, but as I've said, tomorrow's grace won't show up until tomorrow. The grace of God is just like manna was to the Israelites; every morning the manna came down out of the sky and was enough for that day. Whenever someone tried to store up provision for the next day, it rotted. It's the same way with grace. We are to learn to live our lives one day at a time.

When we have to stand in faith and believe God for a breakthrough in an area, we want to know immediately when the answer will come. God's answer is that it will come - one day at a time. And worrying or trying to make it happen will not help it come any faster."


Have a great day, everybody!!


2 comments:

  1. wow that is powerful thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! Thank you for allowing the Lord to speak through you to touch others! And trust me I understand spending time with hubby. Mine is gone up to 24/47/72hours at times. So when he is home we cant get enough of him.

    Blessings to You

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin