Friday, September 16, 2011

five things i love friday - cowl edition

It is a glorious 50 degrees outside today. I am so happy. Sweater weather!! And more importantly, scarf weather! I love wearing scarves and keeping my neck warm in the fall and winter months. You can take a boring outfit and instantly add that extra punch of color and style with pretty (handmade, of course) scarf or cowl.

Today's five things i love friday edition is all about cowls.

Here's five of my favorites on etsy right now:

Super Soft chunky knit Cowl Scarf- Tangerine by terryharmon


(I am in love with the yarn in this one - gorgeous!)

Chunky Crochet Tan Circle Scarf by KnitHeads

(and can i just say - that girl has such a beautiful profile, doesn't she?!)

Urchin Cowl. Hand Knit and Crochet. Shades of Green and Teal. by fringe

A Beautiful Wine burgundy color Scarf cowl neckwrap neck warmer by flaxdesigns

Mustard Yellow, Dusty Rose, and Taupe Kaleidoscope Cowl Scarf by SparrowCollective

*****************************

Did this little collection inspired you to go get a new handmade scarf for fall? :) (I know that a new scarf is definitely on the top of my wish list!)

Hope y'all have a great friday. We are all trying to get well today. Most of us have been fighting a not-so-fun cold this week. your prayers would be really appreciated!

 

4 comments:

  1. Love all these scarves! But I would say that my fave is the orange one. I might just have to get me some yarn and give this a go. I hope you all feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so beautiful. it is times like these that i miss living in colder weather. i love fall and winter clothes, but i won't be so sad when it's 65 in January

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those top two so much! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful treat to be included in the Friday feature on your beautiful blog.

    Thank you so much, sweet Lora, for this honor...I'm thrilled!

    Dennice
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin