Saturday, August 13, 2011

weight watchers update

I thought I'd give y'all a quick Weight Watchers update!

Three months ago
Weight: 180 pounds

Today
Weight: 169.4 pounds
Total weight lost so far: 10.6 pounds

I don't know if you can tell a difference in the photos, but I can. One thing's for sure, I definitely could not have worn that dress when I began in May!  I still have over 20 pounds more to lose, but I am on my way! I let out a huge "Praise the Lord" at my weigh-in today at my Weight Watchers meeting. I lost 3.2 pounds this week! And that loss put me (finally) in the 160's. I haven't been there in a long time! It feels really good.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome Lora! Pounds and glasses came off!;) You are always beautiful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! Congratulations on those pounds- well done. And that dress is a stunner on you- your husband must be thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome....10 pounds is ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you have made so much progress! I can definitely see a difference. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Way to go, girl! And I can totally see a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin