Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{celebrating one thousand}

As of 10 am this morning, I've made 991 sales in my etsy shop.  

I am amazed.
Truly.
I just can't believe it.

God has been so kind to me.

When I think about the fact that I have made almost 1,000 sales, I am reminded of the hundreds and hundreds of wonderful customers that I have had the priveledge of meeting. I have been so blessed by them and have spent many hours over the past several years praying for these sweet ladies (and a few men, too!). As I've hammered out the letters one by one onto the sheets of copper and silver at my dining room table and ironed the yards and yards of vintage fabric in my kitchen, I've whispered up prayers for people all over the world!

What a blessing! 

I am so grateful.


To celebrate, I am offering up a special sale:




And one more thing - I am going to have a HUGE giveaway when I reach 1,000 sales!

So, get ready everybody! It's gonna be a PARTY!!

And I have a special request, too, for all you sweet people out there that have bought something from my shop in the past. If you have been touched in some special way by the Lord through something you have bought, please leave me a comment telling me about it. I want to make a little gratitude book to remember all that God has done, and anything that you have to share would be such a blessing to my heart!

Thank you so much!!

5 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful, Lora!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my Joy necklace daily. If I forget to put it on, one of my kids will run and find it and bring it to me. My 6 month old falls asleep with his little pudgy fit clenched around it.
    It is such a beautiful reminder of the Joy of the Lord.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. very very cool! I'm excited to find new etsy shops ~ so I'll be sure to visit yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a necklace for my sister from your special autism collection - brought her joy, knowing she's not alone, and I love that some of the proceeds went to help out Jenn with her son's therapy. My sister and I oth deal with autism issues on a daily basis, so it meant alot to us both. Thanks for sharing your gift! Blessings - C

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin