Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hi everybody! Hope you've been having a good week so far. Mine has definitely been different. The house is just not the same without Benjamin and Leo! I miss them tons. But, we're leaving tomorrow to go join them at Clint's parent's house for a few days so I'll get to see my boys tomorrow! Yay!

I've been trying to take advantage of the time with just Ruth, Joseph, and Robert. It's been fun! They are so cute.

Here's a few pictures of our day yesterday:

"Look, Mom, a heart!" 
(it's not often you see a heart shaped potato chip! :) )

Joseph and Robby playing with Legos

Joseph was so proud of his tower that he built

Ruth and Joseph have been having the best time playing in these big boxes!

I got to go out to lunch with a new friend yesterday. I felt pretty since I actually blew dry my hair and put on makeup, so I thought I'd take a picture of myself. I am also feeling good about my weight too. (I've lost almost 10 pounds!)

say cheese!

************************************************

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of my big sale yesterday! It was a success. :) Now, I've got lots of work to do today before we go out of town tomorrow. But, that's a good thing! :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey!
    You look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little girl looks just like you! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin