Friday, June 3, 2011

prayer request

Hey y'all. Only have a minute to write (I am in South Georgia for Clint's grandmother's funeral).

I'm writing to ask you lovely ladies to pray for little Robert. He has hardly slept at all in the past day and a half. He's teething real bad and he's in a different place and just hasn't been sleeping. Last night, he screamed pretty much all night, with the exception of two 2 hour blocks where he slept in my arms or clint's arms. Needless to say, he's exhausted (and we are too). PLEASE pray that he would sleep tonight. I would so appreciate your prayers.

Thanks, friends...

Lora

5 comments:

  1. I'm praying Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papa and I are praying.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for peace, comfort, and rest for your family as the Lord cradles you in the palm of his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey friend!
    Catching up on your blog...
    My sister-in-law has been keeping an amber necklace on my nephew (because the amber rubs oil on the skin that is good for teething) and he hardly fusses. It had a magnetic clasp so it is really safe and will come off easily.
    http://www.amber-teething-necklace.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin