Sunday, June 19, 2011

it's gonna be a bright sunshiny day!

I am super excited today because we are leaving to go to the beach for a whole week! Ever summer during this same week of June, my mom and dad rent out a big beach house for the entire family - all 18 of us! It'll be my family, my parents, and my two brothers and their families! This is our fourth year getting together. So fun...

So, on this Father's Day, I am so thankful for my dad. Such a giving and generous man! And boy, is he a wonderful grandpa, too! (My kiddos call him Papa)

Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!!

And, I have to tell my sweet husband and father of my five children Happy Father's Day, too!
He loves these kiddos so much! And they love him! You should see them all run to him when he gets home from work! Shouts of "Daddy, Daddy!!" fill the house! It's precious...

look at my sweet husband's face! this is what life is all about right here.

*************************************************

I'm gonna try to blog a little bit throughout the week, but I'm not gonna promise you any deep posts or anything.  :) I am gonna focus on being "present" with my family and also make sure to have some good quality time by myself with God sitting on the beautiful beach.

(The shop is closed this week, too. I am really gonna have a much needed VACATION! Yeah!!!)

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your beach time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercy! Have a WOW time at the beach...be safe and God speed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin