Tuesday, June 7, 2011

charmed, i'm sure

I've recently found some great charms and pendants that I am super excited about! I've made some new jewelry with them, and I love how they turned out. These necklaces are so simple and pretty - perfect to complete any outfit. They are now up in the shop. Just wanted to share!

His Eye is on the Sparrow Necklace

(w/ large silver sparrow pendant & faceted aquamarine rondelle czech glass bead)

 "I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free, 

For His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me."


New Creation Necklace with silver butterfly charm and faceted lucite spring green crystal bead

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" II Corinthians 5:17 

Pure in Heart Necklace with silver heart charm and tiny vintage pearl

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." Matthew 5:8



"Praise the LORD from the earth, you great sea creatures and all ocean depths." Psalm 148:7 

**************************************************
Thank you guys so much for all of your encouraging comments from my post yesterday about working out. Y'all are so sweet! I feel so supported. I exercised yesterday afternoon and walked/jogged 4 miles! I've only been able to complete half of the DVD until now. But yesterday, I was able to do the whole thing all the way through without stopping! I was so proud of myself! I can already see the results. I can touch my toes easily now! And that feels really good. God is definitely helping me!

Have a great day, everyone!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pure in Heart and Oceans Will Praise Him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin