Monday, June 27, 2011

butterfly girl

Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time.
(Deborah Chaskin)

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
(Richard Bach)

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
(Nathaniel Hawthorne)

We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
(Author Unknown)

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked. "You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."
(Anonymous)

*****************************************

linking up here:


fly free like a butterfly, my friends!

6 comments:

  1. lovely little butterfly girl.
    her eyes are simply dreamy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls are so excited: daddy just bought face paint to make creations on/for them:) The simple joys of childhood.
    xo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable photos! Loved the butterfly quotes as well.

    Hope you'll stop by and say hi!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like that last one.Sometimes I would like to give up being a caterpillar and sometime I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!!!
    i love all the quotes, my niece just looked at these with me, we are now headed to make our own butterfly faces. have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet little butterfly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin