Monday, May 9, 2011

SUPER SALE - TODAY ONLY - "BE" Hand Stamped Necklace - 30% off!

I'm in a good mood this afternoon because I just found out that I've been accepted as a vendor at my church's big women's conference next week! I'll get to sell my jewelry at a table for the whole 3 day event. I'm so happy! This will be the perfect place for my jewelry! I can't wait to talk to the women there and minister through the works of my hands. I know I'll have lots of cool God-stories to tell y'all!! 

So, I thought it'd be fun to have another super sale on one of my necklaces! 

Today only, the BE Hand Stamped Copper Necklace with pale pink czech bead and vintage pearl is 30% off -

that's only $14.00!!



"Is it possible that your busy life has crowded out the quality time you once spent with the Lord? Even if you are busy with good things, it might be revealing to compare the time you spend doing for God with the time you spend BEING WITH HIM. After all, we are human beings - not human doings." - Joyce Meyer
 
(If you want it, don't delay - it'll go quickly! Just head on over to the shop to purchase it there.)
Have a great evening, my sweet friends!

1 comment:

  1. Great news, Lora! Love the BE necklace! I hope it sold immediately.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin