Monday, May 30, 2011

rosebud on my windowsill

There is a single rosebud on my kitchen windowsill. It is the palest of pale pinks. Clint picked it the other day from the rose bush in our front yard. And he put it in a little antique glass. I love that about him. I love that he cares for our flowers. I love that he took the time to cut that rose and put it in a vase with water. I love that he placed it on my kitchen windowsill, knowing that I would look at it all day long.






Just another little thing in my life that makes it more lovely.

(to read all the other blogs participating, click here.)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Yay for great hubbies!
    Hey - did you re-do your blog? Or is my computer just randomly making things different? New header (I like it)? Updated Robby photo? He totally makes me smile - and when he finally gets his teeth in, maybe he'll look a little less like my Mr Blue Eyes, but for now, oh boy, he reminds me of my own little guy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin