Thursday, May 19, 2011

my cup runneth over...

I just have a quick minute to write a post about my great day today at the women's conference! God blessed me so much! I sold almost half of the necklaces that I made for the entire 3 day conference. (After I finish writing this post, I'm going to have go make some more necklaces!) I had SO many opportunities to pray for lots of precious women and share my heart. It was so rewarding! My heart is full. :)

I know that some of you wanted to see how I decorated my table, so here's some photos of how everything turned out. I kept it pretty simple. I sewed a little tablecloth out of vintage bed linens, and topped the table with vintage lace doilies and vintage plates. I really like how it turned out. :)




 




 

Thanks so much for your all your thoughts and prayers. I could really feel them! Please pray for the rest of the conference as well, that I would have renewed strength, energy, and creativity in these pieces that I will be making tonight and tomorrow... and that I would continue to be successful and share the love of the Lord through the works of my hands....

Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! for you!!
    I prayed for you this morning that everything would go smoothly and you would be able to shine in your glory from Him. I'm so glad to hear that it went to well! and your table looks perfect!
    Great Job Lora!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy and excited for you! That is awesome and your table looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you displayed your jewelry! I hope you enjoy the rest of the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! Know they are happy with their purchases, and you are too:)
    have a great weekend!
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I've been praying that you not only "work" at this conference, but that you get some great God-time. you know, the kind that refreshes you from the inside out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lora, your creativity is amazing!!!! you have such a gift :) Hope that you have another successful day tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Again, I love how you try to keep God at the center of your business. You have totally encouraged me. I had my first Craft Fair this weekend and was very excited that I sold things. I prayed a lot going into it, and really felt the Lord solidifying this desire in me. Thanks for the encouragement on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin