Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my baby is six months old!


            
                                                                              
WHAT A DIFFERENCE SIX MONTHS MAKES!!!

my big boy

I cannot believe that Robert is six months old! It blows my mind. Where has the time gone? Crazy...

I still get so excited every morning when I see those lights light up on his monitor. I love to go upstairs to get him out of his crib when he wakes up. Just seeing him look up at me with those beautiful blue eyes, flashing an ear to ear grin... Heaven! He makes me so happy. It really is one of the absolute best parts of my day. I am so blessed.

Happy 6 month birthday, Robby!!
I love you,
Mommy

****************************************

Hope everyone has a great day! I am super excited because my parents are coming up today for a short visit. It'll be so fun to have them with us for a few days. Can't wait to sit down with my mom and drink some Cafe Francais together. :)

Lora

6 comments:

  1. He's so beautiful! He must bring so much joy to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful! And so full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lora! Your baby is so beautiful! :) You know I used to look after a little baby boy and when I was back after a weekend or Easter holidays - he was BIGGER!! :D It happens so quickly with the babies. That means every second counts ;) Have a nice day, Alla

    www.fironova.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lora u are lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too funny, My Ruth just turned 4 in April and Our youngest babe was six months on May 15th...our others are 9 and my son is 6 and viv is 2. What a crazy and wonderfully blessed life for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin