Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LET YOUR MOMMA KNOW YOU LOVE HER SALE - TONIGHT ONLY!

Hi y'all! Hope you're having a good night.

I thought it'd be fun to do a big sale on my LOVED Hand Stamped Copper Necklace.

This sale is only good till first thing tomorrow morning, so if you want it, snatch it up while you can!


This is the perfect little Mother's Day gift to let your momma know you love her!

(And I can ship it directly to her, too. :))


This necklace, tonight only, is 30% off!
That's only $13!!

(I will ship it tomorrow, so it should arrive by Mother's Day)
(if you live in the U.S., that is! :) )

Have a great night, everybody!!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. NatalieY.12:44 AM

    I will take it!!!!!!! :-) I can email you with the address. I am trying to decide if I should send it to my mom, or Zach's mom...?? I may need to do a necklace for both of them... Especially if you can ship it to them... so BEAUTIFULLY, like I know you always do! YAY!!! I have been praying about what to get them... Now I know! Woohoo!! Love you, Friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin