Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!  

I am so thankful for my mom. She has been a wonderful example to me of what being a mother is all about. She is so encouraging. She is a prayer warrior. She is a great friend. She is also a wonderful grandma! She even mails letters to Benjamin and Leo every week. What a blessing she is! I love her so much!

my mom

my parents sent me these beautiful flowers yesterday for mother's day
(aren't they so gorgeous?!)




If you are a mommy,take time today to really look into the eyes of your children and thank God for them.

God has chosen you specifically to be their mother.  
You, and no one else! 
You are the perfect mom for your children.  
Love them with your whole heart. 
Don't hold anything back. 

2 comments:

  1. Words are inadequate. It is a joy to be your mother. As I have watched you become the woman God planned for you to be, I can only bow my head and heart in adoration for our Father who has made it all possible.
    Dad and I love you, Lora.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard that thought a few months ago and it caused me to pause for a moment. God gives us our specific children and chooses us to be their specific parents. He has a plan ( I knew that part though lol), I'm so excited to see what God has for us and our kiddo's! I'm your newest follower and sneaking time here and there to mosey around lol. Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin