Monday, May 9, 2011

a glimpse of heaven

I had just finished nursing Robby. He was laying on my lap, tummy full, cheeks rosy, with that little "milk drunk" face. We sat together and stared at eachother for awhile. It was such a sweet moment.

I think that God loves to give us little pockets of pure love and joy like that to give us a glimpse of what heaven will be like. 

I like to think that heaven is a place where I can rest in the arms of my loving Father, feeling fully satisfied.

Fully accepted

Safe. 






Just another moment that God has used to make my 
life more lovely.


2 comments:

  1. God lit moments are what keeps me getting out of bed.
    Bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it precious? i miss nursing my baby (now little boy). those sweet tender moments ARE pure heaven, you're right. it's the purest form of love. and you have such a beautiful family! thanks for stopping by today and the follow. am following you now too! :)

    andiejaye @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin