Thursday, May 5, 2011

fun with grandma (and shop news)

We're having a blast with my parents! Such fun!! Here's a couple pictures of my mom loving on Robert and Benjamin.



And, I wanted to mention that I am now offering gift certificates in my etsy shop! I decided to start offering these when Sarah, a sweet customer of mine, requested one for a door prize for a women's church retreat she's coordinating. This is a perfect little gift to give to that special friend or as a door prize, like Sarah is using hers for. (It will come wrapped in one of my handmade vintage fabric pouches.) The one in the shop is for $20.00, but you can get one in another amount, too. Just contact me and I'll create a custom listing for you! :)



Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea about the GC's. Hey, my sister got the necklace from you - she was confused as to how I put a hand-written note in the package with your beautiful necklace since we're in different states. Apparently you and I have such similar handwriting that she couldn't even tell you wrote the note, and not me (her twin)! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now I see where you and Robby get those gorgeous eyes from! (can I say gorgeous without freaking you out? I promise I'm not a stalker or anything :)
    I wish I lived closer to my mom. I've got to get to FL soon, she's never seen my baby in person - and he's almost 4 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lora! Want to share something with us that you have made recently? ‎{Share the Love} link up party is starting tomorrow at mydomesticdesign.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane4:46 PM

    Okay...Grandma Carolyn....Benjamin and Robby seem to be enjoying you a little TOO much. I'm jealous :) Grandma Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin