Tuesday, May 17, 2011

bloom 2011

I've been super busy lately getting ready for Bloom 2011. My church is hosting a women's conference starting this thursday, and I am having a table with my jewelry at it. There are morning and evening sessions with worship and speakers and in between the meetings (from 12-7), the women will have time to fellowship and look at all the tables of mommies like me who have small businesses/ministries and make things... Fun! I am really looking forward to three full days of getting to know new people and sharing my talents and my heart. It's gonna be awesome!


 Here's what I have all my jewelry in right now
(it's a vintage pennsylvania dutch style tin - cute, huh?)

 and there they all are, all tagged (that's what I did last night for about three hours!)
there are about 80 pieces total - lots for the ladies to choose from!

And here's a few individual shots I quickly took this morning (sorry for the blurry quality of some of them). I thought y'all might like to see some of the new pieces I've been making. Whatever I don't sell at the conference, you'll see up in the shop!












Hope you all have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Great jewelry, as usual, Lora!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so great. Hope it is a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Wishing you success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the words on your jewelry where words I needed to hear today! Once again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lora - how do you display your jewelry? Send me a picture of your table, would ya? I'm just looking for ideas. :) Caren
    cadamsworship (at) yahoo.com

    Still praying for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful jewelry! I especially like the ones with keys:)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin