Saturday, April 2, 2011

show and tell

First off, here's a photo I posted especially for my mom.

Mom - here's Ruth in the Dora shirt you sent her the other day in the mail. She loves it!! Thanks so much!

isn't she cute?!

*********************************************************

I've been blessed to have a lot of custom orders lately. I really enjoy making custom pieces for people. It's so fun!! It's one of my favorite parts of making jewelry. I just love putting my heart and prayers into each necklace!

Here's some of the pieces I've made over the past couple of weeks:

mama's necklace with children's names and birthstones

(spanish for "carry on")

(necklace for my sister-in-law - that's our family's life verse)

(graduation gift for a high school graduate)

(adoption necklace with child's initals and date the parents were bringing her home)

(isn't that sweet?)

(initial necklaces with birthstones)

(the puzzle piece is the symbol for autism awareness - this gift was for a special teacher)

**********************************************

Thanks for letting me show and tell! 

(Easter, Mother's Day, and Graduations are all coming up...
 A personalized necklace would be a great gift for any of these occasions!)

I'd love to work with you to create something special and truly one-of-a-kind!
Email me if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. Love the autism piece. My son is on the spectrum as are several of our friend's kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pieces! i especially love the adoption necklace :)
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, Papa and I are so glad you like your Dora shirt (and that Mama likes her Cafe Francais).
    Love,
    Grandma Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lora! These are beautiful. I got all choked up when I saw the adoption one. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin