Friday, April 29, 2011

the royal wedding

I'm sure most of you out there also watched the royal wedding this morning. I have to admit that I got teary eyed watching it! It was just so beautiful and regal!! And Kate look absolutely stunning! I loved her dress. So classic.

Ahh... weddings!!! I love them so much.

I was so touched by the sweet ceremony. I loved all the prayers and scriptures that were prayed over the two of them as they took their vows. I also prayed for them and for their marriage as I watched the ceremony.
and here's "the kiss"!!
(not one, but two kisses!)

As I watched this morning, I couldn't help but think of the day when we, as the Bride of Christ, will one day be joined with our King. What a glorious day that will be!!!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Kate's Dress was so Pretty!

    Maybe she could loan it to me when I get married ;)

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a wedding this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch this morning, but I'm loving all the pictures floating around the net. Beautiful, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin