Monday, April 11, 2011

quilt love

Baby Robby sunbathing on a beautiful quilt that my sweet friend Joy made with a pack of quilt squares that she bought from my shop a couple of years back

I love all the happy retro prints!

Doesn't Robby look like he's doing "the eensy weensy spider" with his hands in this photo? :)

Oh my gosh! He's so handsome.
Relaxing on a happy retro quilt on a sunny day. Another way of making life more lovely...
 

I'm linking this post up over at Life Made Lovely. Go check out the rest of the fun blogs participating!




3 comments:

  1. wow-this quilt is amazing! i love it!
    sweet baby boy too;)
    make a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!!! you are so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a perfect way to spend an afternoon. and that quilt is dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin