Thursday, April 7, 2011

OH JOY SALE! (today only) JOY Hand Stamped necklace is only $12!

Today was the kiddos last day of school. Spring break is here! And I am super excited to have them (and my dear husband) home for a whole week!

OH JOY!! It's a cause to celebrate!

So, I thought I'd have another special SALE for y'all!

*******************************************************************
Today only, the JOY Hand Stamped Tiny Copper Necklace
(on sterling silver plated snake chain)
is 20% off!

That's only $12!!
*******************************************************************

This little beauty would make a wonderful gift for a special friend
(or your mom - mother's day is only a few weeks away).




If you're interested, don't delay! This necklace won't last at this price for long!

(Last week, when I had the OH HAPPY DAY SALE, the necklace sold in like 30 minutes!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin