Friday, April 15, 2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SALE - Today Only!!! - 36% off this necklace!

It's that time again, folks!


I thought it'd be fun since I am 36 years old today to take 36% off one necklace in my shop.


So, for today only, the Season of Singing Necklace is 36% off!

(That's only $10.24!!!)


"See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me." Song of Solomon 2:11-14


 
If you want this one, hurry! It won't be in the shop for long at this price. :)

And don't forget to enter my three giveaways in the three previous posts! I'm picking the winners tomorrow at lunchtime!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lora! Hope you had a wonderful day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you had a great birthday, beautiful friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Lora. I am sorry I missed you yesterday. The necklace is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUTT-NUGGETS! How did I miss this? Maybe you can make me one when my winter actually DOES pass & the season of singing has finally come. It should be soon. I'm expectant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin