Friday, April 8, 2011

five things i love friday

Today's "five things i love friday" is pretty random. I am super busy getting ready for an event tomorrow that I am selling some jewelry at. So, here's five of my most recent photos that make me smile:

1. this sweet girl. she is totally potty trained now! praise the Lord. it was a battle, but we've won!

2. my Joseph. He has one freckle, and it's in the middle of his forehead. I love it. :)

4. This bible verse that Leo brought home from school. I almost cried when I saw it. Precious!

4. Here's Benjamin's... Love that my boys are learning His Word!

5. This necklace that I made for someone as a custom order this week. Isn't it pretty? 
 I love the light blue bead next to the pearl.

*************************************************

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin