Friday, April 1, 2011

five things i love friday - vintage globe edition

Clint got Joseph a little stamp the other day of a tiny globe. He got ahold of it yesterday when I wasn't looking and proceeded to stamp all over his head. So, now he's got little blue earths all over his freshly buzzed head. Gotta love it...

So, when trying to decide on what my five things i love friday feature will focus on today, I was automatically drawn to the idea of vintage globes.





Vintage globes are really awesome objects to use in your decorating, as you can see in the photos above. And there are so many wonderful (and affordable) ones to choose from online! I found a ton of fantastic options on etsy this morning.

Here's five of my favorites:






**********************************************************

Hope you were inspired!!

"He's got the whole world in His hands...." :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the globes!! I almost bought one last week at an antique store... feelin' the guilt now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love globes, too! Thank you so much for including mine in your lovely blog post. What a precious family you have. I'll bet they keep you very busy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gloves too! I especially love the 2nd one-Fisher Prices. That base is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Love, love, love globes! I just started my collection! I'm always on the look out whenever I stop in at Goodwill or thrift stores!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin