Saturday, March 19, 2011

the season of singing has come!

I love this time of year.


When everything starts blooming and growing.


Spring is the season where God speaks the most to my heart.


Always reminding me, that new life does come.


That winter does not last forever.


That He is in the business of doing new things.

******************************************

I went outside this morning and walked around my yard taking pictures of all the new life that has come! I was so inspired. Here are a few shots of the blossoms on our peach tree in the backyard:




I was so excited to see these blossoms, because last night I was inspired to make a new necklace that totally mirrored what I found this morning:


(featuring silver cherry blossom branch charm & pale pink czech bead)


and the scripture the Lord gave me for this necklace is so beautiful!!

Read this out loud and declare it over your life!

"See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me."

Song of Solomon 2:11-14

So, dear friends, take heart! Your season of singing has come! Winter is past!! Behold, God is doing a new thing!! Look around today and see the blossoming flowers all around you. He is doing the same thing in your heart today. Taking that which has been dormant, and bringing it to life!!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. hey, good morning. Trying to believe this for myself. Thankyou for the reminder. I really needed that this morning. Geautiful pics. Have a great day:) christina
    ps. going to put on my Faith necklace<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen!! thank you!! Bless you!! =]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin