Monday, March 21, 2011

the ring around his finger

Lovely little ring around his finger.
He reaches up, up, up
Trying to grab that copper circle.
Keeping him busy as he drinks warm milk.

How I love to watch his hand
As his fist is clenched tightly around my necklace.
So determined, so strong.
Little chubby fingers pulling on the silver chain.

Oh my sweet baby boy,
I love you so.
You are helping me to be a better person.
Filling my heart with more love.


**************************************************************

 

I am participating today in Blessed Little Nest's "life made lovely monday".
 Go here to see the other blogs that are linking up today. :)

Lora

1 comment:

  1. don't you love those looks when you are feeding them~precious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin