Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i'm still learning...

So, I made another necklace this afternoon with my new lowercase stamp set. I really love the scripture inspiration for this one, and I love the bead as well.

I listed it in the shop a few hours ago, and the more I've been looking at the photos, the more I realized that the stamping is pretty crooked. Too crooked, in fact, for me to put it up in the shop. I'm still learning how to stamp with this new set. Oh well...

complete

"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:4


Well, I know that a lot of ladies out there aren't bothered by crooked lines (I'm not - I'd totally wear this necklace), but I just don't feel comfortable selling it in the shop. So, instead of scrapping it, I thought I'd give it to one of you!

I will mail this pendant out to the first person who comments on this post telling me that you would like to have it! updated - bethany, yours was the first comment (only 8 minutes after i published the post!) the pendant is yours! :)

ps-I am going to make another one of these pendants soon so I can have the same necklace for sale up in the shop. So, if you're interested, check back in a day or two. :)



6 comments:

  1. I love it! Crooked works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive, huh? Just happen to see you posted something new like right after it went live.... What can I say... I'm a fan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot.. just missed it! i actually love the crooked letters too. and your new set - LOVE the lower case!
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog, lora! thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lora! I love this one!! How much? You can message me on etsy?

    Thanks,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin