Tuesday, March 22, 2011

His.

His. - not an idea, not a question, just a fact. period.

"My beloved is mine, and I am his." Song of Solomon 2:16


As I was stamping this necklace, I decided to stamp two decorative swirls above the word His. And as I was stamping them, I felt like the Lord was saying that they were a symbol of Him and His Beloved (us!), dancing in perfect rhythm together.

As we strive to stay in that secure place of knowing Who we are (and more importantly, Whose we are), we can live life like a dance.

We can move with God, in perfect time, letting Him lead us across the floor.

Yielding to His leadership, allowing Him to take us where He wants us to go.

Knowing that He is good. And we are His.

5 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! i love the necklace, and even more, love the reminder it gives me this morning. thank you for that! and p.s. i got mine in the mail last night - love, love, LOVE!
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful:) Yes, we are His.
    REminds me of a book by Phillip Keller: A Shepherd Looks at The @3rd Psalm. If you havent read it, get it. Its one of the best books IVe ever read.
    Love your friend,
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. NatalieY.11:45 PM

    I love this, Lora!!!!! So beautiful... the necklace itself... and what you saw as it's meaning! I really LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this one- so special!

    (thanks for stopping by my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin