Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HIS


*HIS*

three little letters. but oh, what a word!

I am so thankful that I am HIS.

HIS BELOVED.
HIS CHILD.
HIS TREASURE.

And guess what?
You are HIS, too!


teeny tiny hand stamped sterling silver pendant with tiny vintage pearl on sparkly sterling silver plated ball chain


"He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
Psalm 91:4

*****************************************************

God, I thank you today that you are faithful.

You are covering me with your feathers, and under Your wings I am finding refuge.

Your faithfulness is my shield.

I am safe in You.

********************************************

Praying for you all to know the nearness of the Lord today!

Lora

ps-I would love to pray specifically for you! Please email me (eagerhands@gmail.com) with any prayer requests you have. It would be an honor to pray for you!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lora, for this wonderful reminder. The scripture needs to find a place in our hearts. How awesome to be His...a child of the Father.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    this is good stuff. I'm so encouraged to see how the Lord is moving in your life and how he is honoring your cry to him!! I can see the fruit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lora, I love this necklace! I'm going to have to show your shop to my husband as my birthday is coming up! haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin